As part of the Women in Business Challenge 2013, BiD Network is organizing a series of Twitter Chats to share tips and words of wisdom from successful Women businesses, to analyse the challenges faced by business women, and to explore innovative solutions that foster women entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurs and industry experts will be part of the Chats.
Save the date!
Join us on February 26, 3pm CET for the second #WIBChat, a conversation about The Importance of Networking for Women Entrepreneurs.
Networking and “getting yourself out there” is key to improve your business practices, promoting yourself and your business. How to find and choose the right networks? How is networking key for a successful business? How to use local, social and international networking? How to overcome cultural barriers preventing women entrepreneurs from networking?
How to participate?
A Twitter Chat is a real time conversation where Twitter users with common interest can join. They all use a #hashtag to keep track of the conversation.
– Login to Twitter and follow @bidnet for tweets and updates
– @bidnet will submit numbered questions: “Q1: Question about The Importance of Networking for Women Entrepreneurs #WIBChat”
– Introduce yourself and take a minute to get to know the other participants when you join
– Enter the discussion anytime by tagging your tweets with #WIBChat. When answering, refer to the numbered question: “A1: Your answer to Q1. Finish your tweet with #WIBChat”
– Feel free to Re-Tweet (RT) uplifting thoughts.
Looking forward to your experiences, thoughts and ideas!