With the Growing SMEs conference fast approaching, we are glad to provide you with the latest updates. It is going to be an exciting event. Looking forward to seeing YOU on November 15 in the Hague.
Growing SMEs is an international conference exploring the latest trends in developing, growing and financing small businesses in emerging markets. This year, Growing SMEs is glad to be part of the Global Entrepreneurship Week.
- Register today and join the 400+ attendees – investors, entrepreneurs, SMEs experts and more – ready to Connect, Exchange & Invest.
- Princess Máxima joins Growing SMEs on November 15. Read more.
- Meet top entrepreneurs at the Growing SMEs Marketplace.
- On November 14, ‘Get in the Ring’, De Investeerders Club and BiD Network organize an exclusive financiers dinner. This is the setting for financiers to network with international peers. Register now.
- New speakers announced and more details on the program and the workshops are now online.
- Buddies & Volunteers wanted. Speak Spanish or French? Want to support emerging market entrepreneurs and make their business trip to the Netherlands a success? Join the Growing SMEs team.
- SMEs experts answer your questions at Growing SMEs. Register, submit your question & win a 1on1 consultancy meeting.
Feel free to contact email@example.com if you have any questions or browse the Growing SMEs website for more information.