Sheer excitement. There is only one week left before Growing SMEs The Hague. Growing SMEs is an international conference exploring the latest trends in developing, growing and financing small businesses in emerging markets.
For anyone who hasn’t already registered, here are five reasons why we think you should do so. NOW!
– 400 like-minded investors, entrepreneurs and experts will join and enjoy perspectives from top thought leaders on current trends in international SME development. Get inspired by the program and line-up.
– 9 workshops and masterclasses offer a great way to gain interactive and hands-on experience during the conference. Designed and moderated by Growing SMEs experts, these discussions will tackle diverse topics from cross border investing to innovative government finance mechanisms, to rural incubation and online services for small businesses…
– 50 pre-selected entrepreneurs with high growth businesses from emerging markets will present their companies to investors and peers. Whether you need business advice or are interested in investable businesses, the Growing SMEs Marketplace is the place to network on November 15.
– On November 14, ‘Get in the Ring’, De Investeerders Club and BiD Network organize an exclusive dinner. This is the setting for financiers to network with international peers.
– Princess Máxima will join the Growing SMEs conference. She will speak in her position as ‘Special Advocate for Inclusive Finance for Development’ of the Secretary General of the United Nations.
For the latest updates about the Growing SMEs conference, please follow us on twitter @bidnet.
Growing SMEs The Hague is organized by BiD Network and MVO Nederland. This year, we are glad to be part of the Global Entrepreneurship Week.