Ready-2-Invest Master Classes
Learn to Invest in Emerging Markets
Are you interested in investing in emerging markets and want to learn more about the investment process? Join the BiD Network Investor masterclasses.
The two masterclass events are for: people who are new to impact investing and want to know more, people who are experienced in investment but want to learn about the practicalities surrounding investing in emerging markets and those people who are joining the BiD Network Investor Trip Uganda in November 2018.
The all inclusive price for both Master Classes is €750 excl. VAT. Participants that registered for the Impact Investment Trip 2018 join free of charge. Please RSVP to register for the Master Classes.
At the end of the Master Classes you will understand:
- What impact investing is
- What type of investor you are / you should be
- How you can create your own portfolio approach
- How to make a due diligence / understand a due diligence report
- How to manage an investment process
- How to do a financial analysis
- How to decide over the right investment structure
- How to close the deals
- How to monitor your investments
- How to build your impact portfolio and further
Two Master Classes make you understand impact investing:
Pre-deal Master Class
Immerce yourself in the investment process and learn more about screening, due diligence, structuring and negotiation. Actual businesses from the BiD Network portfolio will be used as case studies.
Post-deal Master Class
Prepare yourself for closing an investment deal and learn more about how to manage, monitor and exit your investment.