Job opportunities at BiD Network
Are you a gifted writer with an interest in the intersection of business and development? Do you have a strong fundraising network and the ability to craft funding proposals in a clear and compelling way? Then we might be looking for you!
BiD Network is a foundation that supports emerging market entrepreneurs to get access to finance. Since 2007, BiD Network has raised nearly 30 million in investment capital for over 200 entrepreneurs. Via its local office in Uganda, BiD Network offers Business Development Support and matchmaking services to selected entrepreneurs that have significant growth potential and a competent entrepreneurial team. Via these services, BiD Network is able to provide high quality deal flow to its local and international network of over 400 investors. Other investor services are investor trips and Ready-to-Invest Master classes for angel investors. BiD Network has recently updated its strategy, resulting in an exciting expansion of services to both investors and entrepreneurs. In this context, we are looking for a:
As a grant-writer for BiD Network you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and contacting potential donors
- Establishing and maintaining personal contact and relationships with foundation contacts and program officers
- Documenting donor contact in minutes and CRM
- Developing and writing grant proposals to foundations and other grant-making organizations
- Persuasively communicating BiD Network’s mission and services
- Assembling and submitting grant requests, including letters, proposals, budgets, and presentations
We are looking for a candidate that matches the following profile:
- Strong fundraising network in the SME development sector
- Strong fundraising track-record in the SME development sector
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and independent worker
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Being able to translate strategy into funding proposals independently
What do we offer:
- You will work with an ambitious team in an international environment
- The opportunity to work independently and autonomously
- An office in the center of Amsterdam
- We are also open for a flexible (result-based) contract.
Does this sound like you?
Then please send your CV and a brief motivation letter to Gert van Veldhuisen email@example.com Monday September 5th latest.