BiDx B.V. is a new web services company which operates the world’s largest online community for entrepreneurs in developing countries www.bidnetwork.org. It is now re-developing its web-platform to facilitate the start, growth and finance of small and medium sized businesses (SMEs) in developing countries. BiDx is a limited company owned by the BiD Network Foundation and Mekar Sampoerna PTE Ltd of Indonesia.
BiDx plans to improve its current website www.bidnetwork.org by the end of 2012 and to launch its full web platform mid 2013. We have been working on this project for more than a year. To complete this project successfully, BiDx seeks an experienced Tester to enforce its team.
– 3+ years of experience in testing web based software (manual and automated)
– Solid understanding of the software development/testing processes – Ability to establish these processes for validation
– Strong expertise with at least one automated testing tools (Selenium, Webaii, Watir)
– Ability to write own scripts
– Ability to work independently
– Ability to follow strict deadlines
– Experience with validating and identifying, AJAX, JQuery and cross browser compatibility
– Experience with load/ performance testing Preferably you also have
– Experience working with Agile methodologies
– Experience with the Drupal SimpleTest framework
– Experience with working with Hudson or Jenkins Responsibilities
– Development and implementation of software testing standards and procedures/processes
– Development and execution manual tests cases according to software test standards and procedures
– Development of automated test cases and custom scripting as appropriate to the test case
– Analyzing of test results and making recommendations to improve overall software quality
– Reporting and tracking bugs in a bug tracking system
– Writing documentation including but not limited to test strategy, test plan, test cases, defect report, etc The Tester reports to the Project Manager of BiDx.
What we offer
– A challenging job at a young, dynamic and international company with a clear mission. This position is a full-time position.
– Our office is situated in the heart of Amsterdam: next to the Central Station.
– The salary and pension plan offered are competitive. Initially, a one year contract will be offered with a one month trial period.
– Starting date: a.s.a.p.
If you are interested in this position and you believe you fit the profile, please send your CV together with a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 23rd 2012. For questions you can contact Wendy van Rooy at 020- 7555009.