As part of the Women in Business Challenge 2013, BiD Network is organizing a series of Twitter Chats to share tips and words of wisdom from successful Women businesses, to analyse the challenges faced by business women, and to explore innovative solutions that foster women entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurs and industry experts will be part of the Chats.
Save the date!
Join us on March 19, 3pm CET for the third #WIBChat, a conversation about Access to Finance for Women Entrepreneurs.
One of the most significant barriers women face when starting and growing their business is accessing finance. Are women, more than men, constrained in this way? How and Why? Is this a result of societal or cultural barriers? Are financiers looking at businesses run by women differently than the ones managed by men? Is it related to the type and size of businesses women are typically involved in?
How to participate?
A Twitter Chat is a real time conversation where Twitter users with common interest can join. They all use a #hashtag to keep track of the conversation.
– Login to Twitter and follow @bidnet for tweets and updates
– @bidnet will submit numbered questions: “Q1: Question about Access to Finance for Women Entrepreneurs #WIBChat”
– Introduce yourself and take a minute to get to know the other participants when you join
– Enter the discussion anytime by tagging your tweets with #WIBChat. When answering, refer to the numbered question: “A1: Your answer to Q1. Finish your tweet with #WIBChat”
– Feel free to Re-Tweet (RT) uplifting thoughts.
Looking forward to your experiences, thoughts and ideas!